Our company is an industry leader, distributor and manufacturer’s representative of HVAC products and its related components. With our growing business in building construction and services, we are looking for energetic and ambitious professionals with the drive for excellence to join us for a challenging and rewarding career. We are looking for professionals of the highest caliber to work as:
- Project Engineer
- Sales Associate
- HVAC Technical Support Engineer
- Operations Manager
- Senior Electrical Engineer
The successful candidate shall have the following responsibilities:
- Project Implementation and supervision
- Design points schedule and control strategies.
- Troubleshoots BMS system faults and develops repair solutions
- Document works and procedure.
- Experienced in Building management system and HVAC system
- Troubleshooting, Testing and Commissioning
- Knowledgeable Autocad
- Can interpret Mechanical and electrical plans
- Analyze client requirements/bid specifications
- Selection and application of product for clients’ requirements
- Evaluate and control resources related to the project.
- Monitor project status, prepare weekly sales forecast reports.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers.
- Must be willing to learn
- Must have a selling experience
- Must have a strong commitment to service excellence
- Must have strong attention to details
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Background in Mechanical Engineer is an advantage.
Job Purpose: The HVAC Technical Support Engineer provides HVAC design and systems application support to business development officers, sales engineers and contractors.
Responsible for a variety of tasks including equipment selection, job pricing, preparing of bid projects, producing submittals and other key job responsibilities.
- Interact and work closely with business development officers, sales engineers,
customers/contractors, and internal employees.
- Provide technical support and backup coverage to business development officer and sales engineers.
- Work with other departments; order entry, bid desk and credit department to ensure approved submittals and orders are entered into the order system.
- Interface with the corporate credit department to ensure orders are not on credit hold.
- Responsible for providing quotes to customers and for responding to customer
inquiries, job follow up, job site coordination of equipment delivery and crane meets
- Select equipment along with pricing that will be presented to customers/contractors as part of job bids and submittals.
- Provide technical support for service, project & development department.
- Provide technical support for testing & commissioning.
- Gradaute of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer is an advantage.
- At least three (2) years of job experience an knowledge in HVAC design and implementation
- Preferably with knowledge on the following: AutoCAD and HVAC design software (Basic)
- Responsible for preparation of accurate and competitive proposals /quotations for the best interest of the client.
- Responsible for ensuring that client's engineering service needs and problems are resolved in a most timely, professional and cost-efficient manner possible.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations , which include overseeing of various departments such as project development, field service technicians, scheduling, technical services, billing and collection, business development group and human resource department.
- Coordinate with other department managers from shared services (i.e. Engineering, HRAD, and Supply Chain) in the performance and fulfillment of his responsibilities.
- Manage resources of the company effectively, ensuring prudent use and operating efficiency, protecting the best interests of the shareholders.
- Support the growth of business development by expansion of service capacity – (improving efficiencies, increasing manpower and territories) to improve business coverage and reach.
- Must be able to lead and motivate the group for the sustainable growth of the company.
- Uphold and adhere to company values, policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Report to the VP and be assigned assist in Business Development/Sales for the achievement of company targets.
- Bachelor’s degree of an Engineering course
- 3 or more years experience in the service industry involving engineering, or service operations
- Experience in handling a business is not a requirement, but an advantage.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Must have strong leadership and coordination skills and the resilience for resolving conflict and challenges
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Must have basic computer skills – word, excel, web browsing, email, familiarity with mobile apps, etc.
Reporting to the Engineering Head, the Senior Electrical Engineer is responsible for the preparation of the design works and cost estimates on technical and commercial proposals. The Senior Electrical Engineer is also responsible for providing technical support to the Project Development and Technical Support Groups as well as Sales personnel for their projects.
Possesses hands-on experience in the preparation of technical design/drawings/specifications and supervises a team of Design Engineers to ensure quality of work in accordance with the design concept as approved by the Engineering Head.
Evaluates and ascertains data gathered from the site survey and coordinates with the Architect/Owner or their representative to be able to gather information needed for the preparation of the design works.
Prepares, check/review calculations and design layout prior to CADD.
Prepares estimates for proposals to be submitted to company clients.
Assists in the evaluation of Sub-contractors proposals.
Assists the Engineering Head in the preparation of technical reports and tasks in relation to Energy Audit, Performance Testing and Measurements of Built-environments and Sustainability Engineering designs.
Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Educational Attainment : College degree holder in BS Electrical Engineering
- Work Experience : Ten (10) years experience in Building Electrical Services design and implementation.
- Others : Registered Electrical Engineer
Fill up the application form and upload a copy of your most recent CV with a 2×2 photo attached.